At Eternal Anchor, we believe that relationship-building is the key to effective community development. We strive to empower the families that we work with and walk hand-in-hand with them to create a better future for their children with special needs. Come and serve alongside our staff as a volunteer. We receive short-term missions teams as well as long-term volunteers. For information about volunteering or available weeks for a visiting team trip, please email email@example.com.
By clicking on the donate button in the upper right corner of the website, you can give an online financial gift. You can also help giving items from our wish lists.
In the website footer, you can sign up to receive regular email updates. That’s a great way to keep in touch and hear about our latest specific prayer needs. Here are some general needs that you can be praying for:
- For our community to experience God’s love and hope through the work we are doing
- For more consistent monthly income
- For staff and volunteers that are passionate about serving God by serving children and adults with special needs
- For unity among those serving at Eternal Anchor
- For the health and energy of the staff and students